Established in 1994 in Shenzhen, China, as a subsidiary of Renown Japan, we provide inspection service to manufacturers and quality assurance to buyers.
1. Partnership: Fashion Suite works as an intermediary between buyers and manufacturers in terms of quality.
We are enthusiastic about long term relationship / partnership to both buyers and manufacturers.
2. 100% Transparency: We provide a user friendly, web-based order tracking system. The whole workflow is transparent
to both buyer and manufacturer.
3. Concept: Organization, education, comprehension, efficiency & flexibility.
1. Inspection system is check by individual Departments (i.e. labeling / measurement / workmanship /
needle-check / packing)
Each group has 9-10 workers.
Total: 22 Individual Inspection Lines.
2. Total Employees:350.Monthly Capacity: Eight Hundred Thousand pieces.
3. Extra Services:
We are differentiating ourselves from other inspection houses by providing extra services.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturer.
- Provide place to manufacturer for repairing work.
- Provide demo order test to buyer to preview quality before inspection.
* Utilization of our color basket
Qualified garment B - Grade garment
Ready for inspection Ready for re-inspection
4. We provide a section to take care non-garment check item such as needle checking / bag / hat and any accessory items.
5. We strive to provide the best service to our clients, since 1997 Qtec Japan was nominated by
our Head Office to
provide monthly audit to our factory. With our expertise, buyers can be rest
assured about the quality!
6. We only provide in-house inspection, and lead-time is 72 hours basically.
7. Fashion Suite Inspection has our own knitting factory which is under the same group company with about
1000 workers and situated nearby in the same area.
8. We provide an area with an approximate of 800sqm to accommodate special packing for order in larger quantity,
mix styles boxing or assort multifarious colors / sizes in consignment for various ports.
Inspection Flow chart